Fall of 2015 was good anime season for me, it has some interesting anime series.
Here is a list of the shows that I watched in that season, ranked according to my opinion from least to most enjoyable:
5. Dance with DevilsGenres : Demons, Romance, Shoujo, SupernaturalBrief : Ritsuka Tachibana is high school student that got summoned by student counsel which consistent of demon male characters searching for forbidden item called “Grimoire”. Many events take place after that starting with her mother being kidnapped, conflict between vampire and demo worlds came to surface.My Opinion: it is an average anime with good animation and supernatural setting, but I found the story lacks interesting plot, also the musical part seems weird to me, it didn’t fit well in anime
4. Owari no Seraph: Nagoya Kessen-hen
English Name: Seraph of the End: Battle in NagoyaGenres : Action, Drama, Shounen, Supernatural, VampireBrief : Second season of Seraph of the End in which Yuichiro continues to learn and gain more power in order to save Mikaela. But humans get information that vampires were to launch an attack on Tokyo to exterminate exterminate Japan Imperial Demon Army, so – to get ahead of vampires – the army launch their battle in Nagoya.
My opinion : I found the second season is much better than the first one, it contains many interesting fights and it exposes some conspiracies between human and vampire worlds, hope next seasons will get better.
3. Kidou Senshi Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans
English Name: Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded OrphansGenres : Action, Drama, Mecha, Sci-Fi, SpaceBrief : The story takes place in Mars after 300 years of Calamity War, where earth government is the dominant over Mars economy. Independence movement began in Mars and outer colonies. Orga, Mikazuki and their comrades are young kids that are working for security company caught into many Mecha fights protecting Kudelia Aina BERNSTEIN who works for her people independence.
My opinion : One of the best anime shows in the season, great animation, story line and soundtrack, I haven’t watched a Gundam show since “Gundam Wings” in late 1990’s, but this one is really good.
2. Haikyuu!! 2Genres : Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, MysteryBrief : Second season of Haikyuu, Karasuno training more after losing to Aoba Johsai, the team members go to training camp in Tokyo, and each of them improve his skills, working toward going to finals.
My opinion : This is great show, I liked the logical improvement in team skill level by practicing and observing other teams, character relationships and background.
1. One-Punch ManGenres : Action, Comedy, Parody, Sci-Fi, Seinen, Super Power, SupernaturalBrief : Saitama is hero of “fun” who became super hero after 3 years of training. Although he is not famous among other super heroes, he is capable of defeating any enemy by using only one punch.
My opinion : I though this show is boring in the first episode, but it turned hilarious show that is really funny, with unexpected jokes and amusing characters.